Oscar Isaias Contreras Rojas.
Born in 1986 in Toluca, Mexico, lives and works in Venice
Studies at the painting course of the fine arts academy of Venice, Italy.
M.A fine arts exchange in Middlesex University, London, UK.
- Collective exhibition at the Fiera Internazionale d’Arte Contemporanea AAM, curated by Ivan Quaroni, at the sole 24 ore building, Milan, Italy.
- Winner of the Artist Outreaching Program, AOP academy Painting award. by italian Colart.
- Art stays 2013, Expose public. Ptuj, Slovenia, curated by jernej Forbici.
- Collective exhibition- Surfacing: work by emerging artist from the Uk and Italy, Griffin Gallery, curated by Liane Lang & Becca Pelly-Fry, London, UK.
- Conclusive exhibition of the workshop “Dormiveglia” at the Antica Pieve SS. Giacomo e Cristoforo – Grigno (TN) Italy, curated by Arci del Trento – Paolo Dolzan.
- Collective Exhibition 97ma Collettiva Giovani Artisiti, at Bevilacqua la Masa Foundation, Venice, Piazza San Marco Gallery, Venice
- Personal exhibition at ca’Pier -“capodanno veneziano”, Venice.
- Collective Exhibition at the Landscape Museum, in honor to Goffredo Parise, Veneto, Italy. curated by Saverio Simi de Burgis.
- Collective Exhibition “Esto no es arte” at the Patiño Foundation in Cochabamba, Bolivia.
- Collective Exhibition “A heap of language” At Gasworks Gallery, London, UK.